August 21, 2009

Amazing Animated Video-Must See-It's Funny




This is very funny and interesting how the animator has made it. Read some of the comments posted on YouTube below. Incidentally this video has had more than 94 lacs hits and about 26 thousand comments. Whew!

Some comments on YouTube:
awe-freaking-some! :DDDD
dat was gay
dang lol pretty nice animations lol.
nice job
Excelente buenisimo
why?
Awsome but where do u get that! its awsome!
wow where did you get that? please tell me thanks xD
nice made : D
that was AWESOME ;DDD

Jainesh

Click for more visual jokes and humor

1 comments:

  • Anonymous says:
    September 2, 2014 at 1:20 AM

    Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is a very well written article.
    I will make sure to bookmark it and return too read more
    of your useful info. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.


    Feel free to surf to my homepage ... black mold herpes symptoms and pictures

Post a Comment

New Previous Home